View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 07:25 PM   #13
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Illegal to Work On Your Own Car at Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officemanager View Post
Don't mind the home owner doing his own odd maintenance work on his own vehicle during reasonable hours and abide by the laws on noise levels, I'm opposed to people running businesses in residential areas as I'm a shift worker and I have nearly come to the stage of murdering a few neighbours flouting the laws for their own selfish needs.

Cheers.
i have a mechanic neighbor who works a bit from home time to time and yet never is loud nor working out side reasonable times
and i also have another whos a male nurse and is doing home reno's with the mates and the noise was often past 8pm with the tools ~ then the tools using the tools would get on the turps every night and chattered bout the achievements till the am hrs for a few weeks , so they got me kenworth coming home and starting at 4am , oh and the mechanic was in agreeance

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: