View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #90
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I hate it when idiots see the gap I leave to the car in front as their chance to jump in front of me and occupy that gap. I'd hate to ride a bike or drive a truck these days.

I hate it when I'm minding my own business in the right lane doing about 5 kays more than the speed limit when a moron doing supersonic speeds is up my bumber all of a sudden and expects me to move. If you want to do 200 km/h, overtaking on the left lane won't get you in any extra trouble champ. Almost guranteed to be a 6 cyl old commodore, a little buzzbox or a female P plater too.

I hate it when you're second in line at the round about, and the car in front won't go even though there are no cars to give way to, and when you give them a tiny little beep you get the middle finger! Ah **** that makes me angry.

Driving is becoming very frustrating because of the increasing number of morons on the roads.
PridenJoy is online now   Reply With Quote