View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 12:21 PM   #17
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default Re: Support Isaac Make A Wish For Christmas Charity AFF Event 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobimbo View Post

Hey SpoolMan, is there any background to Isaac’s condition? I really enjoyed reading the backstory to last year's recipient (Callum IIRC?): it made for an emotional read but one that added to the importance of donating.

All the best to Isaac and I hope the AFF donation brings a smile to his face!
I believe its cancer, Make A Wish now keep most of the kids details private, previously all there illness details and the State were they lived in were published on there website.
Hopefully we can get enough $$$ for his wish and we can all watch as it will be documented on video.
Thank-you and everyone for there donation.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
11 users like this post: