View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #37
comagutsa
Pethy FG XR8 Ute

Default Re: Who works in the mines and what doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo
Is the shotfirer course nation wide thing or depends on state to state? For example, can I do it in Victoria, and it works Australia wide?

What do you guys do with all the cash you get?
AT THIS STAGE SHOTFIRERS (caps ) have to get a licence in each state but saying this they are in the process of changing this to make it one licence for the whole of OZ. i think it will start around the end of the year but may take a little longer

and as for your other question pay the morgage and buy toys
house, ute, motor bike, guns .22 & 234, compound bows, trips the mrs spends it haha etc
i have been mining before the boom started about 9 years ago...you do miss out on alot i started doing 4 weeks on 1 off, then 3&1, then i when civil blasting 6weeks on 1 off back to 3 and 1 then 2 and 1 and now 9 days on 5 off
now fitted with Koya Inox R1's, the rears are 20x10 with a 40mm offset and the fronts are 20x8.5 with a 35mm offset

total of 285.5 rwkw and 642nm
when Herrod cams in 290rwkw

GSXR 750K7 with goodies, dyno'd 136rwhp,
10.567sec for the strip
comagutsa is offline   Reply With Quote