View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 08:28 PM   #39
TEZG
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: Illicit Drugs- Decriminalise and regulate or further enforcement?

Interesting to hear the names people are calling those that can’t handle their drugs, none in the family? Don’t forget alcohol is a drug. If the answer is no, you’re lucky.

Mummy’s little helpers are a major health issue, have been for years, as mentioned earlier, legalised drug addiction right there.

“Social” use of pot should not be illegal. If that happened would anyone here start smoking it again? I doubt it, I wouldn’t.

It’s not just young people that use party drugs. There was a gig in Sydney recently, those attending were in their 40’s and 50’s, cops busted a heap of them for possession.

The rehab options for young people in Sydney are appalling, there’s hardly anything and if you don’t have private health insurance even less. The options for adults has been declining for years, a poor situation indeed.

We can all have our opinions, evidence as previously mentioned is the bottom line however I don’t think this country would support the evidence based approach which brings better outcomes, why? Because most people like having “low life’s” in the community, it makes them better about themselves.

One day at a time
TEZG is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: