View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #15
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Default Re: Focus Sport Manual

Seeing as I asked everyone for their thoughts, I thought that I had at least better post my thoughts on here.

It is a fantastic car - so far.......

I think that I now get why large cars are struggling in sales. In terms of value for money and the features list, compared to a large RWD car there is no competition - the Focus wins. Speaking of features the Ford Sync is a good bit of kit.

On the downside the rear leg room is lacking compared to the larger car (but that is to expected). It appears that I may need to change my driving style as the car keeps indicating to change gears when I feel that it is not ready to do so - this can get annoying seeing it light up on the dash. Also, and this is merely due to me, I seem catch my foot on the foot rest occasionally when engaging the clutch.

I admit that I am a large RWD car fan but I am now also a small FWD car fan. I thought the car would really struggle in terms of torque steer. However since taking delivery, not once have I been disappointed and felt like that I am 'only' driving a FWD car.
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote