Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #59
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Mowing ..

Rallye and others on the lawn feed Q. - thanks for your inputs, good to see some green keepers, take my off to youse, I just like being a player and some greens are marvelous the work you guys do.
A mix of this a mix is not me though - I asked purely on the base's to see what anyone does.
I have been using Shelleys No17 for yonks, ( my grass's are mostly the sir walter type buffalo) it may not be to many here's approval maybe BUT I find it works great ! just before Spring I buy my 20k bag and spread it around, I do some minor weeding here or there of the obvious large one that have turned up but by the time the grass has been invigorated it over grows the small weeds and my grass is lush as especially having had 2-3wks of rain here in Sydney.

Bent8, yer even though I have a Briggsy and rate it as long as you don't try to grab too much at first cut they are not a problem but I'll really consider a Honda next upgrade for me.

buggerlugs, if I have acreage ofcourse I would go ride on who wouldn't, my suburbia patch is 1250sq's incl house ofcourse and have split level areas - a push mower is the only go, besides I love being out there doing the job for I can't hear the Mrs's for starters and good excercise
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: