View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 02:35 PM   #1334
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: New Ranger teaser vidz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
I tend to agree round it around 15thou as the average......
2020 ABS/Gov figures see below can't find 2021.....
Average kilometres travelled was 12.1 thousand kilometres for all vehicles
https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/in...latest-release
B8 can go through the above link State x State and all types of transport to HDuty.
I wouldnt point to anything that includes data from February to end of June 2020 as it is affected by Covid travel restrictions.

I just had a quick look at the first 2 pages of utes for sale on Gumtree in my state, I looked at utes less than 10yr old and omitted car based utes.
When I averaged the first 10 ads using age/km's travelled it was bang on 25,000km.
I looked at this as its an accurate depiction of real world use and not statistical analysis that includes stark outliers. These vehicles consisted of your soccer mum commuter to tradie bodied, and everything in between as this is what they are used for.
Thats real world, they didnt just decide to advertise the highest km utes today and these currently listed vehicles we're used throughout the entirety of Covid travel restrictions suggesting they would be higher if not for those restrictions.
I would be prepared to go out on a limb and say if you applied the same analysis on any given day the results would be similar.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote