Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 07:16 PM   #353
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
Found something to mow today! Used this strip of grass to really test what the little Mastercut could handle.

This overgrown, wet nature was strip slashed down on the second lowest setting and whilst it bogged down a bit, the little bugger just grunted through it, no stalling!

Not a pretty or tidy finish for this one but to me proved that in really tough stuff, 2-stroke power rules!
Its 2 stroke efficiency that = power. Double the power strokes compared to a 4 stroke. Mother nature may not agree, but eh, lighter, cant lose.
Smashed out even more loose ends with my un known but still overoiled fuel mix in the freebe snipper i have that i dont care if it blows up today. That was after coming to a happy medium finding a solution i was happy with after months of my refusal to fix hmy mums lights. The little 2 stroke with my unsceintific still over oiled mix is a little champ. Once i burn off the bum jerry and mix it properly, then i will get my 30cc going and my tenants 25cc back running. Killing the paid for ones to me doesnt sound like a great idea. So far the freebe being years newer but free has been running great, a bit smokey but its over oiled so the plug doesnt get wet and isnt overly carboned up. The $99 special (im guessing, it was gifted to my brother years ago) i was gifted, granted i did pull the new plug and fuel lines and filter, also the primer bulb from my was good 30cc, is a little ripper. Down on power compared to the 30 when it runs good (the 30 has had age related issues) but the thing rips.

Last edited by .:4:.; 30-06-2019 at 07:27 PM.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: