Old 26-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #70
Rev28K
re

Location: Victoria - where being slow & incompetent is considered being "safe"

[QUOTE=4.9 EF Futura]
Drifting must also be motorsport.
It's based around cars
There's winners and there's losers [QUOTE]

Drifting is like rhythmic gymnastics. Looks pretty, ultimately pointless and it is judged subjectively. You are in a car on a racetrack, why not try to go as fast as you and the car are capable of going? Sideways equals slow. It’s as pointless as having a final “battle” in an Autosalon display. Judge it by lap times or who comes first and you get sprints, supersprints and races.

Drag racing I’ve been down the strip a few times in my road cars and it’s weird compared to circuit stuff, still a sport. At the top level certainly it’s a sport.

Circuit racing – tell me a stock affordable production car that can make it through turn 1 at PI “flat”, I can’t on RE55s and I am only pulling around 210ish there. Certainly circuit racing equals the most fun for me. At Winton my Honda is quicker than a twin turbo V12 Mercedes.
Scuderia Rev: Otto the tow pig - 2007 3.0 litre Coupé, vernünftig schnelle aber kein peilstab, Bathurst 2007 und 2010 zwölf Stunde Gewinner Jaffa the angry ant - mid 70's Honda 市民の, 73 と立方インチ LSD Elle "the body" shell - early 70's Datsun フェアレディ coupe. いい体は彼女の内側、内側と土台を待つ

Last edited by Rev28K; 26-06-2006 at 04:33 PM.