View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 10:11 PM   #11
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Car parks. Why so hard.

My wifes 4 hour old Mercedes coupe at the local shopping centre I was in the passenger seat and sat in the car while the wife went into the chemist, a VN commodore pulled up with a load of kids in it, before I could do anything the kids piled out opening their doors into the side of the car, I had the window down partially and let out a WTF the mother just looked at me and kept walking, by the time my wife came back I had settled down a bit, she just said well the first scratch hurts, I felt like jumping all over the VN, but realised it is already worth nothing so I sucked it up, the 2 small dents cost me $200 to have paintless dent removal and you cant even tell.

Its funny I watch a lady in a Pajero every day try to park in a bay near work, I would say she spends up to 20 minutes trying to get it in the bay, most times she just gives up and leaves it wherever it ends up, you can tell that the car is too big for her and she is just not able to manoeuvre it with confidence.
The other day the Day care bus was parked beside her, It took her about 20 minutes to back out she kept getting closer to the bus with each manoeuvre, at 1 point I thought she hit it.
prktkljokr is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: