View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 11:08 AM   #1106
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Recently I've been made to realise that maybe I still haven't come to terms with the circumstances of how I left the UK. Apparently still lots of resentment that's in my subconscious, and it might be making me look for, and anticipating, things that might not be there or might not come, triggering and building anxiousness. Actually come to think of it, I have been told how it gets annoying that I keep comparing everything to what it used to be like. Not helped when friends randomly put up old photos for a laugh. Whenever I see these photos my heart rate jumps and sometimes even get the sweats. It's like an automatic reaction from my body.

This morning I was sent the following, funnily from a mate in the UK [emoji23] Made me realise how much time and my life I have wasted thinking about the past that can't be changed. Time I'll never get back. All those hours needlessly "sleeping it off" or mulling over "what might happen " . Time I should have spent focusing on other things like my family.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: