View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 10:07 AM   #1093
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Thanks. I was actually just whatsapping with a friend last night and it occurred to me it might be an anger issue. The problem is that I play various scenarios over and over again in my mind. Small things have happened in the past, I ignore it because they were small, but when I get home, I stew on it for days. And thats when the anxiety builds. There was a period of about 3 weeks during the start of the pandemic where I spent all day thinking "what ifs". What if someone says something directly at me out in public? What if someone vandalises my house? What if someone vandalises my car? What if someone abuses my family? What if someone does something to my dog? etc etc. I know it sounds stupid to play "what ifs". I can be having a great day and these thoughts will just pop in from no where. I can't explain it. I would then go sleep it off, this can be 10am, 1pm, 3pm, and people get suspicious. I don't tell my folks because I don't think they could handle it, and its not in our culture to talk about these sorts of things.

I don't watch the project or those type of shows. Before the incident yesterday, there had been no real incident to justify those thoughts, but I still have them, if you get what I mean.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: