View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #48
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
My wife smoked for 30 years once or twice gave up for a few weeks, last August she did hypnosis since walking out of the 1st of 2 sessions she hasnt had a smoke, $100 a week better off purchased herself a new car and the smoke savings pays for it.
Hypnosis isn't a miracle cure, the 1st thing they tell you is you have to want to give up, if you don't really want it don't waste your money, all hypnosis does it empowers you to make the better choice, eg: no to smoking.

Exactly what I did....I actually had my last smoke 2 days before the 1st session so its a real useful tool to reinforce the desire not to smoke.

A big incentive to quit nowadays though is that smokers are only a small percentage of the poplation now with the habit becoming increasingly anti-social, compared to the pre 1980's when there were m ofre smokers than non smokers.

Can't seem to rid myself of the 5-7kg weight gain since quitting though no matter how hard I try with diet and exercise....was not overweight at all before quitting.,..Oh well would rather be overweight than a smoker I guess
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote