View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 04:13 PM   #257
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 
Thumbs up Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakcam View Post
Jesus, this thread isn't one I want to contribute to and I'm on the verge of doing myself daily (got drugs to help). A lot of ego's here and I'm battling a couple of those already, I don't need more in my life. What a waste of what could've been a helpful thread...

Bummer :(
It's still gonna be helpful mate, just needed a "little" alignment to get it back on track.

There's a lot of us members on here that have to deal with "issues", some not so heavy as others. There's some that are on "snap point" every now and then, some that are coping/managing with the mental ****.

I welcome all contributors to this thread, dirty laundry or not - it helps me and others out too.

Russell has made it clear about breaching the T&C's, which I'm sure we are all well aware of. Take it to PM please, not into the public area of this awesome forum.

Cheers guys!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: