View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 07:52 PM   #243
MR REKLAW
BF XR8 Ute
Donating Member3

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
I can still see the link and relevance of chatting about violence,schooling and other events.
I Cant,this thread is about Depression and /or Anxiety, not your's or any one else's personal soap box.

As for violence,it appears that some in this thread,advocate this sort of behaviour,
as a buy product of there life style and not a clinical diagnosed issue.

It also appears,that some of the comments in this thread,are for the won't of a better word,lacking in there knowledge of the issue,due to not listening to the subject's being discussed,during there schooling years.Uneducated dolts.

As for other events,in peoples lives,a lot of people have already,stated quite clearly,the events in there lives,caused by said thread title.

So in keeping with said thread title,I my self suffer from anxiety,but to combat this problem,I have a job which requires me,to overcome the issue and get on with my life and yes i take anti depressant,but I am not an overly aggressive person generally,but yes if you press the right buttons,i can snap and strike out like any body else,but because of the nature of my work,I usually step back and try and asses things as calmly as possible,other wise I would be out of work and in a lot worse place than I am now.

So to those who have,greater issues than I,keep up the good fight and ignore those who,have no apparent idea or sympathy for those who are suffering.
2006 BF MKII XR8 Ute,Shockwave Blue.

HERS 2003 LX Focus Sedan,Silver.

Past Rides:- XD Panel Van,XE Panel van,XF Wagon,ED Wagon,BA Fairmont.

Greetings Earthlings.
MR REKLAW is offline   Reply With Quote
13 users like this post: