View Single Post
Old 14-06-2020, 07:56 PM   #13
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Recall - battery harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big grey View Post
Last post about this was in January 2020. It's now June. We've a 2017 diesel and that recall shows on the car's Ford Record. But no call from Ford. Should I be worried?
Ford release their campaign notices in batches to avoid overloading of bookings across the dealer network, but there is nothing stopping you booking it in with your local dealer and having the campaign completed prior to receiving any notification. Usually they are sent out in alphabetical order, so I am guessing your surname night be towards the back half of the alphabet?
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote