Thread: Bob Romano's
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 09:38 AM   #6
zac1114
Starter Motor

Default Re: Bob Romano's

i got my fg tuned in 2010 or so by this guy ( REALLY DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DYNO A CAR PROPER lol) i literally had been tuned by good tuners (forced towoomba) (jw racing) ect this guy was on accruent affair for ripping people off also he ripped me

bob grant automatics sent me to him after reconditioning my gearbox it needed a gearbox / dyno with them working together and bob grant worked with his dad my tailshaft was also **** so they bought me a built 1 AND FIT IT WRONG!! my tunes were HORRIBLE literally wouldnt cold start EVER because he didnt know anything about e85 he even needed help by sending the dyno tune pictures of it previously (never been asked before)

good luck going to a guy like this his literally a scammer his wife i had problems to calling and abusiing my family over asking if the work was done legit.. the tailshaft fell out diff end was dragging along the ground!! he couldnt install it (was built proper installed bad) the tune ran like crap his a scammer good luck with dyno tunes or any work done by him!
zac1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: