View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #31
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Well, It's almost like another miniature build thread in here, with semi-regular updates on the progress of this Kenne Bell beast

Today the record for a manual trans Modular/Boss was reset, with the AU taking the record from the Yella Terra powered Ute of Kev's, and returning it to it's rightful home over in the Blue(power) corner.

Kev's 11.3 timeslip was run in his ute a while back, with slicks and frontrunners, while the AU was run in full street trim with the exception of a pair of M/T ET Streets, and weighing in at an all up 4400 lbs:

1st Pass: 11.04 @ 132.4 mph
2nd Pass: 10.98 @ 130.2 mph

I got my 10 second slip, so I parked the car and called it a day..... it's my daily after all!

Big props to XFT, Bluepower, and those badass'es at Kenne Bell................ Mike, Jim - you have made me a happy man!

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote