Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 11:17 PM   #6898
naddis01
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Had a funny one this morning when I went to a chemist and asked for a Ventolin which I occasionally need, of course everywhere you are required to wear a mask.
Anywhere else it's in, ask, here you go and out.
Nah not this place, they wanted me to experience their long winded expertise in health care upselling, keeping me waiting while I was the only one in there.
They finally get around to ask me, have you been breathing normally lately, to which I replied no.
Shocked, they asked why is that so to which I replied because I'm wearing a mask sitting in here for the last 20mins which has been effecting my breathing.
The scheduling has changed for OTC supply of Ventolin since the 1st of October. You have to have visible symptoms or a history of asthma medications being prescribed. So while you might not like it they were just doing their job.

Between March and October (since the bushfires and Covid) you had to have a proven history whether you had symptoms or not. People stocked up like they did with toilet paper causing shortages. So limits had to be imposed.

Last edited by naddis01; 09-10-2020 at 11:26 PM.