View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 08:18 PM   #2758
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
When given a left turn slip lane, Numbskulls slow and impede others progress by turning left from the traffic lanes. FFS move over to the left and stop baulking others........Also applies to a right hand turn.
Yep, i see that all the time, people trying to jump the que. Had some fool almost take my mirror off on thursday morning. There was no gap so i blocked him. He almost got t boned by the car behind me when aggressively 'creating' space. The lane was moving too, so if you know your turning, just get in line. The fool then proceeded to ride my **** so i dont really appreciate that, and brake lights dont turn on compression braking. I didnt go full retard and compression lock it or anything, but mr aggression did back off after almost kissing my tow bar a few times from clearly not paying attention. Yes a may have gone a tad hard reacting, but, common courtesy, its not that hard. I dont care if somebody is running late, just wear it. Do what i do, plan to arrive early to counter any bad traffic rather then cause a prang and ruin other peoples day.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: