View Single Post
Old 16-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #6
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

OK..............We will be meeting at the Food for Less car park at 6.45 AM and LEAVE NO LATER THAN 7.00 AM as it is a 2 hour easy cruise to Gloucester. The day starts at 9am,I don't know if the Ulysses bike club are coming,and still have not heard back from the Vintage car club from Dungog.The Old Holdens got the day wrong,they thought it was a Sunday,have since told them it is SATURDAY 26th JULY and that might cut out a few of their guys with work etc.....will let you know more as I know more,The MORE cars we get the BETTER the prize MONEY will be. The club will be cooking for the public with our club trailer and we will require some help on the day, if you can help out for an hour or so, can you contact Melissa on 65621437 and she will add you to the roster.I will put up directional signs so you know where to go on the day,you can't get lost in good old G-SPOT....lol...Cheers Julie : : :

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance

Last edited by killerjoolz; 17-06-2008 at 07:26 PM.