View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Default Gloucester Chill Out Day SHOW n SHINE 26th July 2008

Well....It's on again....The Gloucester Chill Out Day SHOW n SHINE Saturday the 26th July 2008 in the BILLABONG PARK across from the Bowling Club(not where it was last year).If you wish to enter your car it is $5 entry fee and all money will go towards the hire of the park and cash prizes for the cars voted as the best on the day by a public vote.All entries to me Julie Ireland, reply in this thread or ph/text 0427 582847 with your details.All cars must be in a registered club with club insurance for safety and insurance purposes.So those wishing to attend must come as a club.Money can be paid on the day of arrival.I will add more as I know more,so you will be kept updated... A little about chill out day......there are around 30 market stalls in the street as well as food stalls and big SPECIALS to be had at all the local business houses.There will be singing dancing street performers jumping castles wood chopping wine tasting etc etc etc.It is a fun day for all the family and of course the big attraction is our SHOW n SHINE with displays from our FORD club,the Holden club, the Hot Rod club and the Ulysses Motorcycle club......

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance