View Single Post
Old 18-03-2010, 12:35 PM   #15
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83
Awesome collection mate. Keep and eye out for the XB, next time they are on promo at work im going looking through the boxes for it :
As far as I know, the XB hasn't been released yet, but you can bet as soon as they are I'll be letting this forum know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fled74
Holy crap, you found a Delorean and the Ecto-1. Lucky sod.
The Deloreans are pretty common over here, I got my mate to grab me one as soon as he said he'd found them, as I thought they were going to be fairly rare. Coincidentally, it was getting the Delorean that got me started on collecting these things!!! But I know looking through shops like Big W & Target, I've seen quite a few - if you'd really like one send me a PM and the next time I find one I'll grab it and organise to post it for you.

As for the Ecto, they are a bit on the rare side, I'm on the "call list" of a certain toy store, whenever they get a new box they call a few people to come have a look - it was the ONLY one in the box. I felt lucky
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Riksta is offline   Reply With Quote