Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 09:36 PM   #79
SumoDog68
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98TLS View Post
Never quite got the "ive got cash" thing,spent 5 years of my life working for a Toyota dealership and another two at a Ford outfit and did hear that very thing on numerous occasions though never did work out what exactly i was supposed to do upon hearing it wasnt going to change a thing so "i havent got enough cash" a far more suitable comment followed by a walk to the finance dept ive heard the same "ive got cash" comment when selling my own cars over the years and again never worked out wtf i was supposed to do upon hearing it possibly along the way ive missed something but ive yet to accept anything else as payment for anything.
Continuing on a thread about cash power , when they say "waving cash" as if it has hypnotic qualities. Cash used to mean a simple transaction but now it is a hassle - need to carry it ,count it , secure it , bank it , disinfect it ..
23k for 30k car if car is priced fairly and car is lovingly maintained won't fly . Maybe you get a clever seller that will drop price that much and car is cut and shut example or a person is in dire hardship . Do you really want that on your conscience ?
SumoDog68 is offline   Reply With Quote