View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
dreadly
Banned

Default Kempsey Ford closes! :(

Hey guy's received a letter today... To my disgust kempsey ford will cease operation on the 16th :( This is a very sad day for kempsey, and ford enthusiasts in the area.
To Brendan and Bruce Guy's i really feel for ya's hey!!!
I called Port and gave em an ear full...
What i believe it comes down to besides $$$ Ford Australia needs a kick in the head.
The way in which they run, manage, and promote their business and products is appauling!
The guy in port had the nerve crap on about the kia, and hyundai side saying people are buying more of em than the fords.... Simple answer detach your self from those cheap nasty korean bits of %^$@ And get back to selling and promoting your own products- FORDS!

Ford simply put dosnt hire, Ford enthusiasts people who, know, love, respect the name, brand and ford motor cars in general- Meaning whats the point of having a salesman working for ford who personally owns a toyota, mazda or holden?! Who really couldnt care!
So i wont be driving to ford in Port macquarie to give them my business- i know their sponsors. But this behaviour goes against my personal, morals and ethics! So Gordy and ultra tune will most likely will.

Brendan and bruce day in day out gave that place their all... And to not be given jobs in port in BULL %^&T! Shows even the companies you care about dont care about you... They care about selling %^$t cars and making cheap $$$$$.
This cements once and for all everyone buy your, oils, parts, get serviced etc at your local dealer or they'll have to close too :(
Sorry but to think your local ford dealer is now 1hr down the highway is very very dishearting. GT's without a Ford badge, now this it's a sad, sad world :(

dreadly is offline   Reply With Quote