View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #1255
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Just had a beer with my mate who rents off me. I had previously asked for opinions on the colour of the lught fitting i had installed in the laundry and also the settings of the sensor. So daylight settings and timer. So he, well, we did argue, knew why i just change tha damn globe in the old light due to insects and also the light being left on needlessly. But as satisfied with my work and settings, the new LED downlights are (well what i installed anyhow) selectable colour temperature and output a lot of light for low power consumption. I was told i didnt fix the problem, i created a solution. My colour choice was 4000k. 6500k to me is a bit much. Inside my house is 3000k, but thats not a utility area. I wouldnt have been offended if i had to tweak sensor setting or the colour of the fitting, but the solution to the problem, well my issue of leaving the damn light on, and the added convenience of being ably to walk in with your arms full was both well recieved, and appreciated. It to me was common sence, but its my feild of expertice. Nothings ever bulletproof, but getting some appreciation for what is a much more practical and better solution for what was really not a whole heap of work. Yeah, i dig that.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: