View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
Sick EB
ORSM Ford Cruisers

Default Sick EB- SETTING A NEW STANDARD FOR ESERIES.

Hey everyone.

I have been in the e-series owners club for a fair while not but just managed to get the stickers within the last month.

My EB2 was my grandfather’s car, which he had got after a trade in for his mint condition XB Coupe GS, Vinal roof, Alpha Red (respray) ECT.
I loved my grandfathers EB and I always said to him that it would be my car.

Sadly he passed away and his car went to my uncle (he only had one car). After about 2 months my father wrote off his Gemini and I then took position of it for my father to drive as his daily.

Since I took position of it, it has had mostly cosmetic upgrades and repairs. After saving for a whole year of saving (maccas doesn’t pay that much) I purchased my Koya Octane Chromes 18X8 rims off a forum member. To my disappointment after that my dad decided to install a gas tank in my boot taking up precious sub space. But I saw the reasoning behind it and I eventually got over it. After that I had my springs reset and shock and struts replaced. I installed my under-seat neon’s and that saw the start of the electrical changes to my car.

Living in Thomastown I had to have a sound system or it just did not fit the picture. I installed my head unit. My front speakers, back speakers, amp and sub. This was all done at home by me. After purchasing my system and getting it working I wanted to take it a step further and do myself a boot install. So with help from my dad we did this at home. Atm this is not finished but is getting along pretty good.

That is all I am up to with my car. My future plans for this car is to be a show car and not have too many mechanical upgrades to it. Although like most people I would love to turbo it or go the DEV 5 kit.

Thanks for reading- Matt.

BEFORE:

-
AFTER:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

1993 EB2 Gli---->Build Thread