View Single Post
Old 19-06-2020, 05:28 PM   #182
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Coronavirus scare causing markets to fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&Ms View Post
Interested to see if others have taken a punt on the sharemarket recently. As a tip, buy CCA shares, many are thinking a 10-15 fold increase over the next 12 months. I put some cash in there today (currently I'm up $6.4k, with CCP at >90% profit, with 8 others at >40% gain since 26th March).

As the saying goes, be scared when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are scared.
Had my super in shares up until November last year then as the ASX got close to 7,000 transferred to conservative low risk bonds and cash as I started getting nervous.

Our industry fund allows members to use 80% of their fund balance to use for direct investing in the ASX so I took advantage of that as from beginning of April and have done quite well since . Lately there has been some ups and downs but I'm up around 30% over the past 12 weeks. Mainly blue chip companies.

Did the same with cash we had in the bank using Westpac's Online investing platform many trades of which I've realised, so am now set for a large capital gains tax debt this financial year unfortunately.

The markets have been wild lately and I'm not sure if we're out of the woods yet but if you bought stocks in late March when the market bottomed out just hang onto them is my advice.
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,

Last edited by GT0132; 19-06-2020 at 05:53 PM.
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote