View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:28 AM   #9
Bigredbf

Default Re: BA ICC prestige upgrade

f the ford dealerships they are so expensive have the highest quality quipment that mechanics are not allowed to get but have no clue how to use it or what it’s capable of doing they’ll replace every component that reports issues and the cost is more than my car then I’ll pay them for the report and to try wash ur car so I took it for a second opinion and 8th of the price runs like new I’ll never use ford again unless a machanic tells me it’s impossible for them to achieve something without a “wds” and hope u find the best ford machanic in Australia, or I have a ford still under warranty! Ok I installed the icc dual zone, I could operate the radio for 5mins to test (befor security code came back on) by holding am and menu at the same time, nothing on the climate control worked, it all needed programming, I found someone who dose this work. Cheap! Cheap few thing need programming and a full dual zone conversion heater box ect $500 as an option, I’m still running it as a single zone

save ur self money don’t go ford if u live in melb his near coldarpark race way.

Tell him to give you the Bill treatment hope this helps��

Last edited by Bigredbf; 11-12-2019 at 09:44 AM.
Bigredbf is offline   Reply With Quote