View Single Post
Old 30-09-2006, 09:43 PM   #25
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Thunder 2
If this is the level of safety management as outlined in the quotation above I will not take part.

Apart from the safety aspect I have spent all that money on a GT to have damaged at event like this.
I am driving a round trip of 4000ks, with a car on tow, spending over $1500 alone in trailer hire and fuel, knowing that the event is a highlight of all clubs concerned and that its raises funds for a worthwhile cause.

But being involved with car clubs now for over 12 years in various committee roles, not to mention time administrating this site and the old .com, it always amuses me to see the knockers jump in and voice their opinion in a vain attempt to detract from events at hand.

Should you wish to further discuss the event management of the static displays and associated risk assessment of your GT, this thread is not open to that here-forth and may I suggest to take it directly to the event organisers or through your own club president.

Thank you

Last edited by Laminge; 30-09-2006 at 10:37 PM.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote