View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
Watto_Cobra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey Fadi, coupla questions if you could answer please.

Checking out the ASL website for FG Falcon says most of the upgrades won't work with any factory upgrade :-
  • DVD playing through front TFT screen (Ford FG)
    NOTE: Currently, cannot use this kit if you have factory Navigation or factory reverse camera fitted.
    This will be available for vehicles with factory navigation and reverse camera in the future.
  • Reverse camera displayed on front TFT screen (V2) (Ford FG)
    NOTE: Can not use this kit if factory navigation and/or factory sensors are installed.
    This will be available for vehicles with factory navigation and factory sensors in the future.
  • Ford navigation on factory colour screen (Ford FG)
    Note: Can not use this kit if factory reverse camera is installed. Will be available in the future.

Any idea when these items will be available together?

See I'm leaning towards a G6ETurbo (reverse sensor/camera standard) but I'll want to add SatNav and DVD (possibly with an extra rear screen) after purchase.

Also, does the DVD have aux inputs for a game system and would that have to be NTSC (I'm guessing not since PAL DVDs would have to be converted already)

Will what I'm asking for be possible? .ie. factory reverse camera/sensor + ASL DVD + ASL SatNav? That's 4 different modes for the TFT to switch between including HVAC.

Thanks in advance.
Daily: SZII - 56,000 km - converted to Tezza
Watto_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote