View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 10:57 PM   #1
Fatenhappy

Default Interchanging / upgrading between ICC variants

Back to Fords again after 35 years ..... baby!

.... and even way back then it was doing up stuff like a '38 side valve V8 Ford Ute, then later a 49 side valve Ford Pilot. Its just the same old draw card ... the sound of a Ford V8s in particular be they side valve or these later progressions at the exhaust tip ... individual and nothing else like it ...

So this time a few months back I grabbed a 2004 BF XR8 ute, with reasonable kilometers which is now 'the' work in progress. So far, all the suspension dialed down from fkn ridiculously modded, the exhaust redone tip to toe ... brakes next Wednesday front to rear and so the list goes on.

In the mean time I'm the first to say I know nothing of the ICCs in these little rattlers except for as usual, the newer the progression, the more sophisticated and better equipped they present with each subsequent model.

So querying if anyone has experience with interchanging / substituting the ICC between variants ... Just how far can I go and if and what other peripherals are needed as things advance through each years interchanging ... ����������
Fatenhappy is offline   Reply With Quote