View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:32 PM   #2930
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
****en kills me this sorta stuff, 9 hours mate not good enough, our target is within an hour but we generally respond to P&A within 15 minutes, our email address is monitored by myself and two of my colleagues, we've all got two screens, emails on the second screen keeping an eye on the inbox all the time.

Another thing that ****s me is business using Australia Post to send things nationally, not on, the service isn't good enough, Capital to Capital nationally should be next business day by 5kg airbag, costs $15+ GST with Startrack (yes I'm aware they're part of the same group).
Well today, i had to get a new sample of the sr14d lamp that my first wholesale sat on for a month and smashed. So yeah, im not going to say what i said to them, the language filter would be **** **** ****. Any rate i sent the details to my go to. He was up front and said nope. So hmmmmm. Not good. So i did the dumb thing. The lamps are radiums. Theryre the cheap osram. I found on ebay 12 osram same spec, same lamp. I need 3. But i threw it out there buy them all. Well to my superiors. Ive done the legwork. Now i understand ebay sellers doent do warrenties and stuff like that. But we need 3 and there is 12. It, well untill last week, wasnt my job to pretty much source my own parts. But ive done that, breakage in transit the company can factor in to the sell price. But otherwise, other then a building upgrade, whats the option on a 3 year old building?
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote