View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:54 PM   #67
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford Australia’s record $10 million fine for “unconscionable conduct” over dodgy transmissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80 View Post
Back on Topic, there's about 10,500 cars affected in the Powershift judgement that
were built between 2010 and 2015 What's the bet that most of the older ones are
now on second or third owners who are not aware of proceedings against Ford
One of the young teachers at work just inherited her father in law's car after he handed in his licence . It's a 2013 Ford Fiesta . Has 78,000 kms on it because I asked her the other day . Without alarming her I asked her same time how she likes it . "Awesome " was the answer she game me and also told me it's returning about 6 litres per 100 kms even when her husband who is a beekeeper drives it .He's a bit of a hoon apparently according to her.

They picked it up about a month ago but she hasn't driven it until a couple of weeks ago because it had to go over the pits and be re-registered as the rego period had expired . By the sounds of it she has no issues at all and it is the auto . I kept my big mouth shut as not to worry her. Claire is no dummy so if it is the troublesome tranny and was playing up she'd be aware of it I'm guessing and it would have been found on the roadworthy . Beaut little car and in great nick ..

Last edited by roddy1960; 05-05-2018 at 03:03 PM.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote