View Single Post
Old 21-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #9
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: So what is "Deflation" ?

Will I lend money, if I get nothing back = who is going to lend and if so how much will they bother to.

If I get payed less, I can only buy less = ?

When they loose control over it, inflation will take off like it did in Germany after WW1.
Now they only had to deal with a 200% inflation not 20 or 30 % but only 200 %
Now that took a person like Hitler to stop that 200% and turn it around and he strengthened that nation to be so powerful that it scared the daylights out of the wealthy bankers that they had to created WW2 because there goose was cooked without a bloody war, as Germany would of wiped the floor with them down the track with out firing a shot.

It works like this, one is very wealthy and is only just a sly filthy cunning little criminal low life with no regard for others, just like a common criminal, as he is just a parasite who lives on the misery off others ( a blood sucking Vampire !! ) Dead to the world and their is the problem you see. one has to deal with such parasites because they will lead all others into hell. they are Diabolical blighted and malevolent as their works prove it.
Now did they led others astray with their workings, and who was looking out for the majorities best interest ? another bunch of Vampires ?
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: