Thread: AU Parts Data
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 11:19 PM   #12
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUGZMK
Russ (or anyone), I have searched the data base but come up with nothing for part No's and price's for the two items in the photo attached. I'm looking at the AUII/III LTD center dash console trim panel around that holds the two air vents (in Black please), and the woodgrain trim panel around the radio and sat nav screen. Also, would you know if the woodgrain panel was availble in the carbon fibre look that is available standard on the T-series models? Maybe for a AUII/III TL50 with sat nav optioned?? Any help is very much appreciated, thank you.
Here we run into the classic naming issue which is why the graphics that I have make it a bit easier for me.

The trim around the centre stack is called a bezel:

AU2 10E948 A1 BEZEL DISPLAY MON, COTTON WALNUT, LTD $167.44
AU2 10E948 A1D BEZEL DISPLAY MON, VIRTUAL CAMPHOR, GHIA/FAIRLANE $154.96

the T-Series ones only look as if they are available as a complete unit and they aren't cheap!

The other part is a lower instrument panel moulding (abbreviated to INSTR just to make it easy)

AU2 F044A12 A1D PANEL INSTR FINISH, LOWER, FORTE/FUTURA/FMT/GHIA/FAIRLANE, DK GRAPHITE $56.70
AU2 F044A85 A1D PANEL INSTR FINISH, LOWER, (-)XR/LTD, DK GRAPHITE

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote