View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 01:55 PM   #250
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by olfella View Post
If you know so much then how about a bit of consideration for those that the thread was set up for. They, (me included) do not want to know what your friends did or didnt do - they (me included) want first hand experiences not third hand crap from 'a sympathiser'. I tried to put that as nice as I could but if you want me to got to town and spell it out for then I ******* well will.
Mate totally all good, no probs bud! Water off a ducks back. But my offer still stands to talk to my wife as out of all that was said....that stuck. As allready explained she is an amazing girl, who USED to suffer from chronic depression but now is cured, for lack of better words. She is still anxious tho her whole family is rather extreme in that case so understandable where it comes from. We are best friends who do 'everything' together!

I'm surprised your above comment was edited and Still left by the mods, as it supports the opinion my comments and advice don't belong here..
^^^^^its not a fair comment at all......as first hand suffers are NOT the only "sufferers" and help and advice in all forms should be welcomed! IMHO
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: