View Single Post
Old 28-12-2016, 01:24 PM   #31
ZedTee
Just kickin' up dust

Default Re: A Great Time To Be A Driving Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optional View Post
We may be the last generation to view driving as a right just about all of us should enjoy.

Once self driving vehicles prove to be safer than regular cars laws will soon follow to make new drivers prove they are at least that safe.

I think that eventually driving will require jet fighter style training before being allowed on the streets.

I'm glad that I got the chance to drive dangerous machines pretty much where and how I want. I bet our grandkids will shake their heads at the craziness of it.

Merry Xmas
It's a good thread and an interesting read, But I have to pick on one thing;

Driving is a Privilege NOT a Right.

We are privileged to be able to get a licence to drive a car, you respect it or you lose the Privilege to be able to drive a car. Somewhere along the lines everybody just started thinking that it is their Right to drive a car. We all need to remember that it is a Privilege to drive a car, you abuse it you lose it.

2 Time Australian National Circlework Champion 2014 & 2017
First Falcon to win the National Circlework Title! Click here
First Muppet to win the National Circlework Title Twice! Click here

3rd 2015 18th 2016 2nd 2018
1st Bendigo Bute Ute show Circlework 2015, 2016 and 2017
ZedTee is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: