View Single Post
Old 17-05-2006, 09:57 AM   #104
yakcam
I drank what?

Talking

Hey Everyone,

I've already posted in the classic Falcon forum and just saw this, so here goes.......

I'm a 37yo I've loved XA,B,C coupes since I bought my first one at 21yo. I've still got the old girl (XA Fairmont, 351 2V, fmx, factory sunroof) and want to put her back to her former glory, but slightly modded (wheels, engine dress stuff etc). I also have an XB Fairmont coupe with a factory roof and I'm the second owner, it's been well looked after and in very good nick. I have another XB coupe, also factory sunroof equipped with a pretty good body, that's going to be my donor car to get the XA back to decent condition.

I also am in the process of restoring a '75 Trans Am (yeah I know, but it's one of the best handling cars I've ever driven and it's got a V8).

My wife supports my addictions, of which I have 2, my cars and I also collect and make movie props, so I'm a lucky bloke. Prop collecting is probably a little more expensive than my car habit as it's so precise, from the spacing of pleats on a episode 4 Darth Vader suit to the correct hue on a prop. I've got one of, what's considered to be, the top 10 accurate, full sized (6ft 10in) Vader's in the world.

Anyway, that's about it, thanks for having me.

Cheers,

yakcam