View Single Post
Old 17-09-2019, 11:32 PM   #1187
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Tomorow im probably going to get a call from my ex wife reminding me that im an idiot. Anyhow. Tonight i went for dinner with my kid, mum and grandpa. My grandpa is a ball of worry about my grandma as she is in respite after an operation. He also is still upset about my dads passing. So grandma is doing really well after an op at 92. But still, grandpa worries. Anyrate, after dinner, my kid and i play silly games. Yes im the responsible parent, but being a younger parent, provided my kid isnt being silly, we get along as brothers. So we shared pizza and pasta, so we got a takeway box for the rest of the pizza and the little unit can take that for lunch tomorrow. My kid wasnt paying attention, he was sitting to my right so i did the sneaky to turn it into a game and wrote food on the box. Well, with my right hand. Im left handed, but if its not running writing, i can do it right handed. So that started the game. My kid, even though he is 10, cant do running writing either, dunno if he is retarded as i haven't got him tested, but his right handed writing is extremely close to my wrong handed writing. As a side note, i did lose all function to my left hand for a while so out of neccesity i did have to learn to write with the wrong hand. So the kid followed with 'is good!'. Again, the little unit got back into games on my phone so i wrote another wrong handed line. 'Cant get fat without it!'. When my boy finally read that, he got cross. My grandpa kicked in being the lovely dinosaur he is, and my kid slid the box his way saying 'look what dad did.'. My grandpa read it, and for the first time in weeks, it was the first genuine laughter i have seen out of the old bloke. I swear every genuine moment with a really old person buys them another year. And my wrong handed hand writing is the same as a childs, and the childs statement is true, so is mine. Food is good! You cant get fat without it!
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote