View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:26 AM   #64
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 
Default Re: vFacts October 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
I worked in Toyota dealerships for over a decade as a pre delivery detailer and I can assure you as one of the few people who handled every sale that went out, Asian names accounted for a large % of them and along with fleet sales made up well over half of total sales and that was 20yrs ago, I think it would be fair to say their numbers have grown considerably and so too have Toyota's and again, im not saying its the sole reason or even the main reason, but it stands to reason that it would play a part.
You don't need census stats to come to tat conclusion, you just need common sense. and a watchful eye.
Just curious and not meaning to interrogate but, how many dealerships are
we talking about, were they in the same city state or all over the place?

I'm trying to get a sense of whether this is a cluster effect or is your assertion
something that can actually be applied universally across all Australia dealerships..

We already know that Toyota is very strong in commercial fleet sales and have been
so for a very long time.

Last edited by jpd80; 08-11-2019 at 01:35 AM.
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote