Express
Bathed In A Yellow Glow

Default Wardell family ready to take reality TV world by storm on car show

Quote:
Wardell family ready to take reality TV world by storm on car show

Matt Taylor,
Central Coast Gosford Express Advocate

12 January , 2017

Coastie Jazmyne Wardell, who was Miss Summernats 2017, with her mum Natalie Wardell at the popular Canberra event. Picture: Facebook

MOVE over Kim, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall.

The Central Coast’s very own “Car-dashians” — a family of motoring enthusiast parents and their three glamorous daughters — are about to take the reality TV world by storm.

The small-screen offer came along at the weekend after Jazmyne Wardell of Tumbi Umbi was named Miss Summernats 2017 at Australia’s best-known car festival in Canberra.

Gym junkie and bar waitress Jazmyne Wardell, who is Miss Summernats 2017. Picture: Facebook

Jazmyne Wardell, 21, with her Miss Summernats trophy and sash.

“I was so overwhelmed when I won,” the 21-year-old told the Express Advocate.

“I came second last year and I wanted to go back for another go at it this year.

“And then to be approached by a production company to do a reality TV show was amazing, too. Mum (Natalie) and Dad (Brendyn) are right into cars, and the show will be aimed at car enthusiasts on a Foxtel channel.”

Three of a kind: Natalie Wardell, 45, (left) with her lookalike daughters Tamika, 19 (centre), and Jazmyne, 21. Picture: Instagram

The gym junkie, who has nearly 25,000 Instagram followers, said filming would probably start at one of the next car shows in Sydney.

“Mum has already had an interview with the *company and we’ll be ready to start filming soon,” Ms Wardell said.

Future reality TV star: Jazmyne Wardell, who was named Miss Summernats 2017 on the weekend. Picture: Facebook

The buxom bartender had a profitable week at the popular Canberra event — which was marred by the first death in its 30-year history — winning $12,000 worth of prizes for being crowned Miss Summernats.

“I won $1000 in cash, as well as vouchers at places like Rebel Sport and Hog’s Breath — and I’ll be on the cover of Street Machine,” Ms Wardell said.

“It’s going to be a big year ahead, promoting other car events as Miss Summernats, as well as filming for the TV show, which is also *exciting for my parents and sisters (Tamika, 19, and Montana, 16).

“All five of us are into cars, so I guess we are the Car-dashians.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...30c34e361b8326
Express is offline   Reply With Quote