View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 06:11 PM   #958
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
I look terrible on paper (and in person, which is why I have to work harder than everyone else )

I've just got an eye for opportunities in the market and 'network' very well (fancy word for corruption), I'm not particularly intelligent.
And whilst its working for you that's all that matters really, the world would be a boring place if we all went about it the same way.

The bullying my eldest copped was because he drew a square when asked for a triangle of all things, his class mates hung **** on him about it every maths lesson from then on so he ditched school.

I called in to his store yesterday to say g'day and watched him work over a customer, they we're looking at a fridge for $900, he casually mentions how he recently bought himself a new fridge and went for the dark steel look like the one next to it, they turned their attention to it and despite the $600 difference, pulled the trigger on it, he then said how you can furnish your whole house in that coloured appliances and then added a washer to the sale, turned a $900 sale into $2.3k in the blink of an eye.
Could literally sell ice to Eskimo's the scheming bugger..lol

Last edited by BENT_8; 04-10-2019 at 06:22 PM.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: