View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #305
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Wheels That Fit Brembo Brakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyb87 View Post
After booking the car into bridgestone the guy has now gone a but cautious about saying they will def fit so he said once they fit one can I check that they will be ok before putting the rest on. So currently it just has the standard brakes so once he fits one wheel what clearance measurement am I looking for that will mean the brembos will definitely clear? Thanks for your help matt. I bought a fair bit of stuff through race brakes for my vl turbo show car and like everyone on here will agree when I say that your willingness to help people and your knowledge is second to none and is greatly appreciated

Thanks for the feedback.Generally the wheel manufacturer will know if it fits the factory Brembo brakes. What i generally use for the front is this
"measure the distance between the outside rotor face and the inside of the spoke at the most outer part of the disc and you need atleast 90mm gap"
I will try and find a template and we are finally working on a Brembo 6 pot kit that moves inwards a fair bit plus we have other kits under way that sit minimum 10mm further in.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote