View Single Post
Old 17-04-2021, 10:08 AM   #737
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: First experience .. Vic law regarding passing emergency vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
It's easy to say in hindsight what the supervisor should have done, but 3 texts isnt an easy way to diagnose someone's mental state.
Is Tetura a doctor?

What makes his conclusion about someone elses mindset any more valid than 'Steve's' in only 3 texts?

The fact is he was obviously concerned about his state of mind enough to flag it to two people yet was still sent out.

If Tetura was so sure that Singh was ok to drive why offer to see him later to discuss it as in Tetura's mind it wasnt an issue.
You can twist it any way you like, the fact is Singh made efforts to avoid going out that day and his Supervisor did nothing to support it and whilst you cant apply hindsight to it, what hindsight does show is thatSingh knew his own body better than Tetura, Steve or a doctor and should have been acknowledged by management.

If i wake up in the morning and feel unfit to drive the chances of seeing a doctor in the brief time i have before i start for a qualified opinion is very slim, so are you happy for me in that state to have your family on my bus or infront of me until i get that opinion or should i listen to my body and stay home?
This user likes this post: