View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 10:47 AM   #25
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Illicit Drugs- Decriminalise and regulate or further enforcement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
People already abuse them as it is with the current legal situation anyway, the only difference is the drug dealer and organised crime manufacturing it is the one making the profit here, not the Government that would get a slice of the pie in the regulation scenario.

if they were legalised I'd say you might get the odd fence sitter throw their hat in the ring and dabble but it's like tobacco, I've never touched cigarettes in my life, it's perfectly legal, I can buy them everywhere it just doesn't interest me.
I have smokes 3 cigarettes in my life and I hated my mum and dad smoking and I only smoked them when I was in grade 8 and then said that's it never again, as for smoking dope I hated anyone who smoked dope or did anything other, but I had a mate that smoking was, is his life ambition he was terrified of his dad finding out that he smoked fags that he would hide them in his car. and then he started smoking dope at 20yo and then one day I had nothing to live for, totally hated my job not to mention being ripped off totally and had no girlfriend lived in a town that I hated, so I thought f it ! but I met many wonderful people who smoked dope and had great times and they never wanted to fight anyone, but as for all the morons who drank grog about that town, they were always itching for a fight.
I met a Dutch girl and she said no one as a view to smoking dope like we do hear, it came across that the Dutch had their head screwed on right about drugs and the childishness of Australians would see something taboo and go and do it just in spite ect. but she said no one had such immature childish antics regarding what we seen it here for, we are much like the USA in being simpletons and West Europe never looked up to the USA as a role model of culture that's for sure that I knew of back then but they look like total fools nowadays due to the Political Correctness cancer that has poisoned their cultures body and soul.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote