View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #11
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Illicit Drugs- Decriminalise and regulate or further enforcement?

I am for licencing party drugs, you pay to get a licence to use drugs and your doctor has control of what's in your interest to keep a handle on it.

I only have to look at my mum in her old age and all the prescribed drugs she takes she has been that spaced out, you can't even talk to her at times, she does not know jack at times and it's us kids who have had to do our best to get lowered all the drugs she is on. it's been a nightmare for years to deal with.

But that's just one thing but as to party drugs it comes across to me that the younger generation are much more stupid than my generation was in general and this mob will swallow anything or shoot up something from some moron that could not spell his name and that's the big problem.

I smoked leaf and tip from when I was 21yo on a occasion just a drag or two that was offered out side a nightclub say, but that's nothing to the dope that the idiots are smoking nowadays and the dope they are smoking is bad real bad and the fact is that anyone who smokes dope that is grown under lights is doing damage to your brain. all dope must be grown under the sun because their is a chemical imbalance when grown under lights and this must be stoped.

What I have seen with people who have a problem with dope is that they are compulsive obsessive types. most people grow out of taking dope that I know of.
And if one is that stupid to take another drug you are a moron but licencing is the only way to deal with such things, so as to keep the real idiot problem under some control because the way it is nowadays it's way out of control, not to mention f ing stupid as because it's not working.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote