View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 09:37 PM   #243
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty69 View Post
Hi GT -

Apologies. Got caught up with speaker upgrades and dynamatting.

I'm looking to upgrade the interior of an original 2009 FG G6ET. I've already done the main headliner.

I've marked up the bits I need from your original images -

On this one, I wasn't sure about the bits labelled with question marks for the centre light area -

My current centre light looks like this, (and I'll re-use off that whatever I can) -

To complete the job, I'd also be looking at A, B and C-pillar trims for both sides. For the B-pillar, I'd also need the coloured plastic bits that hold the seat belts on the adjusters.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers,

Q.
So from your list, here is what is available and a price for each.

From the roof console/sunglass holder:

Because you need the sunglass holder door, as per image you have to buy the whole console which comes with everything in the outlined box with part ID 519A58. So you will also get the parts you dont need, but it will most probably be cheaper than buying individually and then you will have some spares. Only available in light limestone colour as the turbo shadow grey ones are obsolete. Looking at $130 for the light limestone one.

From the roof lining image:

RH/LH Sunvisors: Four to choose from. 1. Base model in light limestone colour. 2. G6E Light limestone. 3 XR with mirror insert Shadow Grey colour or 4 XR Shadow Grey Non Illuminated. All roughly around the $50 mark each but you need to decide which one you want.

Centre sunvisor retainer: choice of 2 based on colour, Light Limestone or Shadow grey, both $12 each.

Grab Handles: choice of two also based on colour, Limestone or Shadow grey, still available @ $20 each.

54310A is rear roof insulation

54310B is center roof insulation

51910B is a center foam spacer

52188 is a foam spacer

51910A is also a foam spacer.

13879 is BRACKET - INTERIOR LAMP, WITH REAR DOME LAMP (BASE SEDAN).

A pillar trim choice of 4 plastic in limestone or shadow grey or cloth in either colour. Price varies pending which one from $30-$160.

B pillar trim upper choice of two pending colour. $45

B pillar lower trim only 1 in shadow grey $35

C pillar trim choice of two pending colour: $50

Top B pillar trim cap choice of two pending colour $5 each.

B pillar seat belt cover, choice of two pending colour: $6 each.

Last edited by GTLEGEND; 26-03-2021 at 09:53 PM.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote