View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 06:46 PM   #45
falcon_bandit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Can recommend a couple things, keep in mind, everyone has different ideas what is good, what is useful & what isnt

I like the Waeco Ice-Box. Good eskies like these can be left in sun or shade without any effect.

Ive found the oztrail "deluxe" gazebo is pretty solid, have actually been using one as a carport for the last year. Being left out for so long the canvas has stretched a little, and ive seen this thing fill up with a ton of water and has not buckled. Whereas its little brother Oztrail "The weekender" is a flismy piece of rubbish.

For tunes on the go, music off your phone to a bluetooth speaker that runs on removable batteries, easy to change over. Ive got the Sony SRS-BTM8, which lasts about 15 hours on mid volume and a power bank for the phone to keep it charged

Inflatable kayaks are great for beginners, and dont take up much room. Ive got a few coleman inflatables, cost me $110 each, super comfy. Obviously useless if you want to fish from it, but has a beverage holder which is all i need haha

falcon_bandit is offline   Reply With Quote